The lowest temperature setting on standard commercial dryers is 140-150 degrees, which is too hot and will destroy expensive game uniforms. BELCO dryers use very low heat but compensate with more airflow. Increasing the airflow safely speeds drying – not heat!
Only BELCO Athletic Dryers have specialized athletic controls clearly marked:
- Game Uniforms – 100 degrees.
- Practice Uniforms – 140 degrees.
- Towels – 180 degrees.
BELCO Dryer Features:
- AGA/CSA Approved safety tested.
- Available in gas, steam or electric heat.
- Large door for easy loading & unloading.
- Simple, all-automatic controls.
- Easy to clean lint filter.